Saturday, April 28, 2007

Panorama Towers

Last night, my wine group had an event at one of the member's homes in Panorama Towers. It is directly across from where they are building CityCenter on the other side of the 15. The reason they call it Panorama Towers? Because you have a perfect panoramic view of the Strip. The view from the 28th floor was amazing, as you can see by the photos below. Although I could never live in a condo with no yard, I could definitely get used to having a view like this. The event was a huge success. There were about 30 people, and each person brought a different bottle of wine. I tried so many types of wine, my favorite being an Alsacian Gewürztraminer. The hit wine of the party, and one that I always try to keep on hand at home, is the Ménage à Trois Red by Folies à Deux. It is a blend of zinfandel, merlot, and cabernet sauvignon. It tastes even better knowing that you can get it for $9.99 at the grocery store.






No comments: